Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Friday, September 5, 2014



Anesthesiologist
Duties and Responsibilities: Anesthesiologists are the physicians trained to administer and manage anesthesia given during a surgical procedure. Responsible for managing and treating changes in your critical life functions - breathing, heart rate, and blood pressure - as they are affected by the surgery being performed.
Salary: Less than $350,554

Education: Minimum of 12 years of post secondary education. Bachelor of Science in Pre-Medical Study





An anesthesiologists  is a hard job for me, for the reason that they have to know where they have to open up the skin when coming to a surgery. It takes a lot of patience for this type of job.

No comments:

Post a Comment