Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Friday, September 26, 2014

cardiologist

Cardiologist 

Duties and Responsibilities:
Cardiologists are physicians who have received additional training to prevent, diagnose and treat conditions of the cardiovascular system, which includes the heart and the body's blood vessels. Before practicing as a cardiologist, physicians must graduate from medical school, complete a residency and become board-certified in internal medicine, and then complete a fellowship in cardiology.


Salary: $512,000


Education:
Individuals interested in working in medicine, particularly in treating disorders of the heart, may consider a career in cardiology. Cardiologists are physicians who specialize in heart conditions and other cardiopulmonary problems. Becoming a cardiologist generally entails several years of training beyond undergraduate school, as well as licensure and board certification.


No comments:

Post a Comment