Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trauma Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities;
  • Providing care to patients in an emergency situation.
  • Administering emergency procedures e.g. code blue and CPR.
  • Acting fast and thinking on their feet.
  • Handling complex and difficult situations.
  • Operating healthcare machines.
Salary; $60,000 to $70,000 per year range

Education; Registered Nurses can complete Diploma courses in Emergency/Trauma Nursing. These courses usually last around one year and consist of two semesters. A typical diploma in Emergency Trauma nursing will consist of the following modules: Health care management, Pharmacology, Trauma nursing practice, HIV/AIDS care, Ethos and professional practice, Health care and the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment