Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014



Autogenic Training
Duties and Responsibilities; During the practice of autogenic training your stress response is switched off and the so-called "fight or flight" mechanism is replaced with the "rest and digest" phase. During the rest and digest phase, your blood flows into your abdomen, stress hormones are lowered, blood pressure drops, immune system strengthens, and you can enjoy all of the positive effects of a relaxed state.
Relaxation can also help treat conditions that are caused by chronic stress. Autogenic training has been studied extensively and has been proven to help treat stress related problems such as: anxiety disorders (panic attacks, generalized anxiety disorder, OCD, etc) mild depression migraines tension headaches stress related hypertension (high blood pressure) poor concentration and many more.
Salary;$60,000
Education; Master Degree
 

No comments:

Post a Comment