Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014



Ambulance Dispatcher
Duties and Responsibilities; The gathering of information related to medical emergencies, the provision of assistance and instructions by voice, prior to the arrival of Emergency Medical Services
Salary;  $36,300
Education; Ambulance dispatchers answer phone calls from people in need of urgent or medical help. Dispatchers usually need to try to maintain contact with a caller while using a computerized dispatch system to relay pertinent information to the appropriate agencies.
Reflection;  It would be nice working for ambulance dispatcher, helping out in emergency cases. Anyone who needs help I’m the one in charge  of making sure they receive the right treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment