Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final; Part 2
What I like about this class is that we learn about all types of medical jobs there is out there for us who are intersected. And what i didn't like is that we didn't get that much free time but beside that i like this class. What i would improve is my typing skills, learn more about the success statements, and how to use more Google(gmail). Yes, I believe that I did good in this class, I gave all my best to do everything Mr.Haymore commanded. I do read my 100 life planning goals more than two minutes,I cross out on the ones i have accomplish already and what new goals I have to set. I'm committed to being a CTR person everyday/all time, no matter what. I always try to choose the right because its feels good to doing everything right and makes you happy the whole day, you don't have to worry about anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment