Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final; Part 1

On my project for the interdisciplinary project was base on birth control. It was a great topic for I and my group. We all put in work together, none of us didn't do anything each one had something to do and were responsible. Even though we had some several problems that some weren't able to be here during some practice after school we had. Not could remember there part but at the end on the presentation they did good then what they thought they weren't going to. Everyone in my group came well presented (professional) and ready to go. Some of us were nervous but we tried not to think about we just needed to go up say each one there part and then just answer the judges questions they had and there. On each question they had we had the answer for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment