Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Yoga Therapist
Duties and Responsibilities: Develop and maintain professional relationship with participants and ensure optimal level of customer services. Perform and demonstrate all yoga exercises to participants and ensure compliance to safety and health standard. Evaluate exercises perform by participants and recommend correction whenever required. Maintain neat and clean exercise room at all times.
Salary: $36,900
Education: Integrative Yoga Therapy is a pioneer and leader in training Yoga professionals who can bring the ancient insights of Yoga into mainstream wellness programs. Our programs are based on a vision of health as a unity of body, mind and spirit. Our experiential approach to learning allows students to integrate in-depth information through a creative process resulting in a unique experience. 

What I think about Yoga Therapist it would apply to me because it’s something I like doing when I have free time.  It’s actually relaxing and stress free, keeps you calm for a long time. When it comes to exercise I have so much patient.  

No comments:

Post a Comment