Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cellular Therapy 
Duties and Responsibilities;Cell therapy can be defined as therapy in which cellular material is injected into a patient.There are two branches of cell therapy: one is legitimate and established, whereby human cells are transplanted from a donor to a patient; the other is dangerous alternative medicine, whereby injected animal cells are used to attempt to treat illness.

Salary; $31,000

Education; Provides the safest, highest quality products for therapeutic use and 
research. Our goals are to facilitate the availability of cellular and tissue based therapies to patients by bridging efforts in basic research, bioengineering and the medical sciences. As well as assemble the expertise and infrastructure to address the complex regulatory, financial and manufacturing challenges associated with delivering cell and tissue based products to patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment