Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Friday, August 22, 2014

acupuncture

Acupuncture
Duties and Responsibilities; Alternative health practice in the West, acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medical art practiced for more than 5,000 years. It involves inserting fine needles at points on the body's surface to influence physiological functions. Acupuncture practitioners treat a wide range of physical and psychological conditions and provide support for patients with chronic diseases.
Salary; $72,000
Education; AOM is one of the most requested forms of treatment in the fast-growing field of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) and holds promise as one of the key modalities to be used in current and future integrative medical settings.


Reflection; I would probably wouldn’t be interested for the reason that it takes up a lot of time and you need patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment