Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

ACUPRESSURE

Acupressure
Duties and responsibilities: Acupressure is an ancient healing art using the fingers to gradually press key healing points, which stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities. Acupressure Therapy is effective in the relief of stress-related ailments, and is ideal for self-treatment and preventive health care for boosting the immune system. Acupressure releases tension, increases circulation, reduces pain, and develops spiritually   and vibrant health.
Salary: $35,970- $72,710

Education: Master's Degree,Doctoral Degree, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) exam


 Reflection: I would like to be an acupuncturist because it seems like an interesting job and seem like a relax job for myself too.Helps and so does the other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment