Ashley Perez

Hi, welcome to my blogger page. I'm Ashley I love hanging out with my love ones and going out trying out new things. Explore all my post I'll be posting up daily.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Dance/Movement Therapist 
 
Duties and Responsibilities;  
Dance/movement therapist work with individuals work with individuals of all ages, groups and families in a wide variety of settings. They focus on helping their clients improve self-esteem and body imagine, develop effective communication skills and relationships, expand their movement vocabulary, gain insight into patterns of behavior, as well as create new options for coping with problems.
Salary;$40,000 - $50,000, a year with some earning $60,000 - $80,000 a year or more
Education; Master of Arts and Master of science degree
 

No comments:

Post a Comment